Unified Human Resource Software Solution
Since the inception of Payroll and Human Resources software users have been searching for a unified and single source system that will allow them to manage each aspect of the employee life cycle. Legacy-based technology has traditionally required the use of batch interfaces, multiple employee master records and disconnected databases to support the needs of complex organizations. In this scenario, there is much data entry redundancy, a lack of data consistency, and creating meaningful reports requires much manual intervention.
With this in mind, ECI has developed our fully unified Empower Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Solution including HR/Benefits/Payroll. This complete system uses a single database to manage the entire employment life cycle. There is a single employee master record that offers customized views to users based on their job requirements. Our Empower Reporting Services business intelligence tools can access applicant, active and terminated employee data, as well as HR, Benefits and Payroll data so that consolidated, accurate and timely reports can be generated at a moment's notice.
Here are the top five benefits you can expect by implementing our integrated Empower human resources software solution:
- Data integrity and consistency are greatly improved by eliminating redundant data entry.
- End users' time is used more effectively by focusing on employee administration rather than inefficient data entry.
- Accurate and consolidated reports can be run easily without manual intervention.
- Corporate executives can receive information about labor, turnover trends, benefit costs and more in a fraction of the time.
- Additional modules can be rapidly deployed by eliminating redundant setup and training.
Learn how Empower products and services can help you simplify and unify HR.