Empower Performance Management
Maximize the potential of your employees with Empower.
Our Performance Management Solution not only automates and streamlines your performance review process, it also helps your organization maximize the potential of your employees. You can align and track employee goals, measure employee performance, close skill gaps, and manage career plans. Increase morale and create a culture of accountability in order to minimize concerns sometimes associated with completing reviews. Empower Performance Management helps organizations turn the employee review process into a tool for building a stronger workforce that can deliver greater business results.
With one login:
• Empower Performance Management allows both employers and employees the opportunity to better manage multiple
review types, from self-assessments to supervisor reviews of employees. In addition to allowing for different forms for
the employee and employer, it will also allow variation in review forms based on the employee’s role or
• Compensation reviews can be included, and routed for approval as other review types.
• Review types can be managed with a variety of forms customizable by the client. Full employee reviews and
self-assessments can also be managed.
• The workflow definition allows for flexible routing by review type, including bi-directional reviews for approvals and
rejections, with participants identified with either approver or view-only responsibility.
• Get notification of new reviews pending approval, and of reviews approved or rejected to employee and manager’s
Empower message inbox, or to e-mail accounts.
• Manage employee careers through goal setting and attainment, skill assessments, growth tracking and
establishing action plans.
With the Empower Performance Review Dashboard:
Employees can begin or edit current reviews, and view historical reviews.
Managers can begin, edit, or approve current reviews, as well as viewing historical reviews for current or prior reports.
Administrators can monitor progress on current reviews in process, as well as delete, approve, or share reviews. The Administrator dashboard will also provide a list of reviews not started for a specific time period.