Additional Product Solutions: Unemployment Claims Management
TALX UC eXpress is the market leader in unemployment tax management. TALX creates critical savings in two ways: by streamlining procedures for reduced administrative costs and by protecting your company from erroneous and fraudulent unemployment benefit charges.
The TALX team of unemployment experts shoulders the burden of handling claims in multiple states and tracking the complexities of ever-changing state regulations and procedures. Using dedicated customer service teams, a paperless processing system, and the latest in communications technology, we work to integrate the latest in state unemployment regulations with your specific policies and management objectives.
Our Unemployment Tax Management services include:
- Reduces unemployment tax liability
- Reverses erroneous UC charges (errors make up 9% of charges)
- Protests inaccurate UC tax rates
- Eliminates internal administrative costs
- Manages claims processing, protests and appeals
- Provides management information through online reports and legislative updates
- Dedicated Customer Unemployment Team
- Account Manager, Claims Consultant, Benefit Charge Analyst, Tax Analyst and Hearing Consultant
- Unemployment Tax Services
- Tax rate verification
- Voluntary contribution analysis
The TALX claims administration service has the infrastructure and experience to manage your unemployment claims at a fraction of the cost of maintaining an in-house claims administration team.
TALX delivers timely, informative reports to your desktop to help monitor unemployment compensation cost controls. You can check individual cases or numerical data using customizable features. Highly secured networks and encryption ensure that sensitive data is available only to authorized users.
Peace of Mind
Nationwide, an estimated $3 billion dollars are erroneously charged to employer tax accounts every year. TALX often completely eliminates these charges with thorough reviews. They examine history of benefits paid, employee eligibility, and more. When problems are identified, they file protests and follow up to ensure you aren't charged more than you owe.
TALX is the only service provider in the industry with a team dedicated to building strong partnerships with state agencies. This team enhances unemployment cost control by staying abreast of legislation, streamlining employer-state data exchanges, and much more.